The purchase of a farm, whether crop, timber or cattle, requires a minimum investment of approximately US$ 1 Million in order to render the investment viable.
Southland360 adjusts to your investment criteria. We strategically provide innovative advice and promote state-of-the-art ethical and environmentally sound agriculture related investment opportunities.
We source real-asset farms exclusively in mature markets that have net exports of agricultural products. In addition, we ensure the farms respect sustainable farming methods and local and international conventions and laws. We offer a complete range of comprehensive farm management and advisory services to ensure the smooth and compliant operation of your farm investment.
Our unique comprehensive services:
- Prior research & due diligence on your acquisition.
- Negotiation, terms of acquisition and structuring with current owners and their advisors.
- Negotiating and entering into agreements with operational farmers and tenants.
- Ongoing farm management advice.
- Input cost control and upgrade of farms.
- Accounting and audit.
- Legal advice.
- Tax advice.